Our civil engineering services include infrastructures, concrete works, sewage pipe installations and connections, drainage, water supplies, replacement pipes and maintenance services.
We have wide range of contracts involving civil, headworks and reinstatement along with capital and revenue repair & maintenance works for the water Industry and local authorities. Through strong working relationships and a collaborative culture we provide a range of services to many of our clients through a number of long term framework agreements.
We are also a certified supplier on the Achilles UVDB. Achilles UVDB is the community for the UK utilities industry. It enables the utilities sector to use Achilles’ proven supplier pre-qualification system to manage risk within the supply chain and comply with EU regulations.
- Spillway Improvements to both floors and walls including concrete and stone setts
- Long reach excavations e.g. Dam embankments, drainage improvements and cleaning
- Construction of new concrete drainage chambers and connections
- Erosion control, installation of armor stone rock baskets to river scour areas
- River and Stream intakes/catchment improvements
- Clearing and repairs to conduits and aqueducts
- Over pumping and installation of concrete culverts, repairs to culverts
- Re-grading and repairs to access tracks
- Construction of new access roads, hard standings, parking areas and footpaths
- Concrete floor improvements within scour tunnels
JVT Construction has over 30 years of experience in civil engineering works around impounding reservoir and headworks operation and maintenance. Our scope of services also include a full civil engineering capability for both refurbishment and new build projects.
Interested in working with JVT Construction?Get in Touch