What We Do
Our civil engineering team are proactive in anticipating and solving challenges. We look to apply technology to refine design, increase efficiency and improve buildability.
As an established Company with 30 years knowledge and experience in the industry we are outstanding communicators and our approach is integrated and collaborative working closely with our client, designers and construction team.
Our comprehensive range of services can be applied to:
- Spillway Improvements to both floors and walls including concrete and stone setts
- Long reach excavations e.g. Dam embankments, drainage improvements, cleaning
- Construction of new concrete drainage chambers and connections
- Erosion control, installation of gabion baskets to river scour areas
- River and Stream intakes/catchment improvements
- Clearing and repairs to conduits and aqueducts
- Overpumping and installation of concrete culverts, repairs to culverts
- Re-grading and repairs to access tracks
- Concrete floor improvements within scour tunnels
We strive to quickly, professionally and competently respond to our clients’ needs and add value to projects.
JVT Construction is led by a specialist management team with an organisational structure, that enjoys a collaborative way of working with our customers, sub-contractors and partners. This means that we can design and deliver to a tight programme while also being flexible enough to overcome inevitable challenges that we are faced with in the environment or changing climate.
Our site and project managers build personal relationships with clients, involving everyone at every stage of each scheme.
JVT Construction Benefits
Over 30 Years Experience
Health and Safety Certified
Sectors We Operate In
What Our Customers Say
Ruth Morgan, Ansa Environmental Services
Just wanted to say what a great job you and your team have done on the Teggs Nose reservoir wall. I really like it. The reinstatement of the ground afterwards was great too. You wouldn’t know you were ever there.