What We Do
As part of our design and pre-construction services, we will;
- Manage and administer the design including approvals and information flow.
- Manage, co-ordinate and integrate the work of the design team including specialist designers and subcontractors.
- Co-ordinate the design input through communication with the client at all stages
- Liaise with and obtain statutory approvals from the relevant Authorities and Agencies. (where applicable)
- Ensure that the Design Team fulfil their obligations as required by the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Carry out risk analysis of the design as it progresses.
- Issue details of design risks to our client.
- Check the progress of design information released to the agreed programme.
- Scrutinise and comment on design and coordinate comments from others.
- Liaise with the Designers to ensure the design production is programmed to allow sufficient time for cost checking, buildability issues, and compliance with the Project Brief and procurement of subcontractors / suppliers.
- Establish and monitor procedures for ensuring that the design is in accordance with the Cost Plan and liaise with the Project Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Co-ordinate answers to design stage queries.
- Establish and maintain contact with Statutory Service Providers to ensure their requirements are taken into account. Communicate respective requirements to Design Team.
Collaborative working is a key feature of our process to project success. We work best when we are involved early with our clients, so we can support them offering an affordable, quality and compliant design solution.
We strive to quickly, professionally and competently respond to our clients’ needs and add value to projects.
JVT Construction is led by a specialist management team with an organisational structure, that enjoys a collaborative way of working with our customers, sub-contractors and partners. This means that we can design and deliver to a tight programme while also being flexible enough to overcome inevitable challenges that we are faced with in the environment or changing climate
Our site and project managers build personal relationships with clients, involving everyone at every stage of each scheme.
JVT Construction Benefits
Over 30 Years Experience
Health and Safety Certified
Sectors We Operate In
What Our Customers Say
Ruth Morgan, Ansa Environmental Services
Just wanted to say what a great job you and your team have done on the Teggs Nose reservoir wall. I really like it. The reinstatement of the ground afterwards was great too. You wouldn’t know you were ever there.